Basic Policy for Personal Information Protection
Ricoh Company, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as RICOH) recognizes the importance of “Protection and use of personal information” in the global information society. In handling all personal information provided in the course of business, RICOH will comply with relevant laws and regulations and other criteria. Furthermore, RICOH will implement, apply, and manage voluntary rules in view of international trends for personal information protection. The rules will be instructed to and followed by all employees and other parties concerned, and will be maintained and reviewed continually.
- RICOH will acquire personal information by lawful and appropriate means, and will not collect personal information by improper means.
- RICOH will specify the purposes of use of personal information, and handle the personal information within the scope necessary for accomplishing the purposes of use.
- RICOH will endeavor to keep the acquired personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary for the purposes of use.
- RICOH will take necessary and appropriate steps such as protection from destruction, leakage, and modification, etc. to ensure the security of personal information in handling the personal information.
- RICOH will give proper consideration to allow a person who is the subject of personal information (the principal) to be appropriately involved in the handling of same information.
Ricoh Company, Ltd.
President and CEO
Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- To identify the User’s browser or the User and reduce the work required for authentication.
- To assess usage of the website and email news and make improvements.
- To customize website displays for each User.
- To make advance assessments of the User’s use of services on which Personal Information will be registered and make improvements.
It may not be possible to use some of the features provided by this Website if the User’s browser is set not to receive cookies or is set not to display images while the User uses this Website.
(2) Use of Google Analytics
To assess the usage situation of this Service, Google Analytics may be used to gather information on the number of times of access and error logs. Personally identifying information is not gathered when using Google Analytics.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
Google’s Policy and Principles
This Company does not accept responsibility for any damages caused by use of the Google Analytics service.
Refers to small image files included in the pages of websites that are used to record access to the page. ↩